- No need to book – just turn up
- All sessions cost £1 – first session is free!
- Profiles members can access Beginners & Intermediate sessions from Inspiring healthy lifestyles Leisure Centres for free
- Please wear comfortable clothing and supportive trainers
- All new runners should arrive 15 minutes before start of their first session to complete small amount of paperwork
- Sessions start and finish at the same point and car parking is available at all venues (some charges may apply)
- Sessions generally go ahead in most weathers, unless it is unsafe to do so (severe rain, storm, ice/snow, extreme heat)
Learn to Jog – a 30 minute session which is ideal for absolute beginners to running. The session is a mix of brisk walking and light jogging and is all on a flat surface – over the weeks you’ll jog more and walk less. Distance travelled up to 1.5 miles.
Beginners jogging – a 30 – 45 minute fun, motivating session suitable for people who may have done no jogging or a small amount of jogging before. The session contains brisk walking and light jogging with some small inclines and declines and some drills ideal to improve fitness. Distance travelled approx 1–3 miles.
Intermediate jogging – a 30 – 45 minute fun, motivating session suitable for people who have run before. The session contains some interval training drills to build stamina and further improve fitness levels. Distance travelled approx 2–4 miles.